Our AGM is being held 7.30pm on Tuesday 20 November, at the Ngaio Union Church, cnr Kenya Street and Crofton Road, Ngaio.
We will have a guest speaker, Claire Pascoe from the NZ Transport Agency, who will talk about investing in transport to make our towns and cities more liveable.
The full agenda is:
Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 20 November 2018 at 7.30pm
Ngaio Union Church, Ngaio
- Items for General Business
- Minutes of the meeting on 21 November 2017
- Matters arising from the 2017 minutes
- Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of officers and committee
- Adoption of new Rules for the Association
- Launch of the Association’s new logo
- General Business
- Closure of the formal part of the Meeting
- Guest Speaker: Claire Pascoe, Lead Advisor Urban Mobility at the NZ Transport Agency, will be talking about investing in transport to make our towns and cities more liveable.
Refreshments will follow at about 8.45pm.